For any of those who missed the news clip last night,
and for those of you out of state, here is the link
to view the video of our interview.
I thought they did a great job getting their point
across about Spot the Tot! It was informative,
respectful, sentimental, and very touching.
When you open up the news website the video is
on the top right, just push play!
http://www.kutv.com/content/news/specialreport/story.aspx?content_id=51095dba-dbc1-4ccc-8691-13b1c1f7629c&articleID=38705
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I thought it was great and VERY informative (I didn't know about the Spot the Tot). Thanks for doing that and getting your message out...it was very touching.
You Jer did such a great job, I am so glad you got the chance to tell your story and help others awareness. It was so touching to watch...lots of tears.
Amanda, this is Stacey's cousin Alisa, I just wanted to tell you how touched I've been by this story. I remember when my sister Amy called and told me what happened- I was devastated. I prayed and prayed for you and him while he was in the hospital. Then she called and said that he had passed away. I was at work and I remember sitting at my desk crying the rest of the day. I never met Payton but I couldn't imagine the pain of such a tragedy. I've been truly amazed to watch how strong you and Jeremy have been ever since and you have been such an inspiration to me in my life. I watched this story today and again, have not been able to stop crying, and I felt inspired to share it on my blog. Is that ok with you? I am so impressed that you were willing to share your story to help others and I really think that's what will happen! Payton will be an angel in all our lives, helping us to remember to be careful and most importantly, to love the people in our lives every second we get to be with them. Thanks for your story, it has touched my life so deeply and I love Payton even though I never knew him. I hope you continue to heal and I'm so excited for when you get to see him again!
OK that totally made me ball. Thanks for sharing your story!! I check behind me every time and always thing about this every time I back up. thanks Amanda. love you guys. You still amaze us:)
Hi Amanda, I hope you don't mind, I look at your blog from Alicia's, she is my sister! That was very touching and wonderful! You are such strong people! I have always had a fear of hitting a kid and have always walked behind my vehicle! It is so important! Thank you for doing that and getting your story out to let other people know how important it is!! He is truly an angel!
Such a heartbreaking story. I'm sure that was incredibly hard to do, but your story will touch others (including me) and help save little lives. Thank you for sharing.
I thought channel two did a great job. You and Jeremy did such a great job. I know that was tough but I'm sure your story will make a lot of people stop and think as they are backing out. Way to go celebrities!
Oho sweetie, i'm so glad i grabbed some toilet paper before i watched that. you guys are such an amazing couple. you inspire me so much. payton really was a heavenly little boy. what a wonderful broadcast, i didn't even realize that about the kids standing behind the car and not being able to see them, i will surely be a lot more careful. watching things like this-hearing your story sure makes the rest of us want to slow down and learn from you, you are an example to everyone around you. you are heaven sent of all of us. i love you girl.
You guys are amazing. I am so impressed you were able to do that and share what you have learned. Payton is such a darling boy. I loved seeing the videos of him. And it was good to remember what a gift to have these angels with us for even a short time.
Amanda, you guys did such a good job. I can't imagine having to try to talk about it, but you are so gracious and come off so beautifully. The demonstration at the end is crazy about how far back you actually cannot see kids! Would you mind terribly if I posted the link to the video on my blog? I can't get over what an important message it is and ever since Mike and I heard about Payton way back when, we have made an extra effort to be careful-- probably paranoid -- when driving and backing up. You did an amazing job on the interview. Thanks for sharing.
mike and melanie
wow! what a beautiful story! You guys are so fabulous! (and you looked fabulous on the telly too!!!) What a sweet story, and what a beautiful boy- oh the crying!!!
loves!!!
Hey, I was blog hopping and I found you guys. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and for promoting Spot the Tot. I'm putting the link to your story on my blog tonight. Love and prayers!!!
Leah
Amanda, this is Kelsey Hill's sister Sarah. I watched the clip and wanted to tell you what a wonderful job you guys did! I think channel 2 did a great job and your story really added to it and made it that much more real. You guys are such an inspiration! Your family is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing your story, I know it has touched many people including me.
Hey Amanda, I watched the video clip a couple days ago. But I just haven't been able to put into words what I'm feeling. It is hard for me to even fathom that happening to me. I love how you and Jeremy still celebrate Payton's life. What a sweet little boy he was. You are great to help make others aware, and you and Jeremy both did great on the video. (you looked beautiful too!) Thanks for sharing your story and you will see him again!
Post a Comment