Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I just can't take my eye off this one!
I tell ya, Beau is the busiest little 14 mth. old around. He gets into everything. I turned around to wash some dishes the other day and all of a sudden the house was pretty quiet. You know when it's quiet the kids are up to something. Well Bailey was just playing in the backyard, but Beau found Bailey's unfinished yogurt and decided to "TRY" and feed himself. I think he got more on the floor and his face than he did in his mouth. But, he loved it and had fun, and I had a blast cleaning it up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey Amanda! So this is Kristy Cook...okay so yes I saw your blog on someone elses blog and i love reading about you and your beautiful family! So I just started a blog and made it private but I want us to be able to keep in touch so email me your email address at kristyrcook@gmail.com so I can send you an invite! Oh and I loved all the pictures on your photography blog! I'm sad we moved before I got it together enough to get Tanner in there. Your pics are awesome! When I know when we'll be in Utah I'm totally going to come and get pictures taken! Your babies are getting so big and are so beautiful!
Oh that is so cute..he is a busy boy, and he's always making lots of noise..he's so funny
LOL! Those moments are priceless. Its amazing how loud our kids silence is sometimes huh? Too cute!
story of my life. I have those kind of "blasts" all the time. Beau is so cute and looks like he was so proud of himself for scoring some yogurt.
Hey Amanda!
I can't believe that Beau is that old. Crazy. He has such stunning eyes and awesome energy to match. I know how you feel about not taking your eyes off the little ones. In one week my little guy got paint on the white curtains, nail polish on the window, cracked eggs on the carpet and squeezed food coloring into the couch (all but the curtains came out suprisingly well). Oi vey. Thank goodness he is so cute and loveable cause if he wasn't and I met a passing gypsy....Also, so you know, I'm loving your pictures. I LOVE the session of the two sisters in the tutu-things. Rockin! Hope you're doin well.
-aim
So cute. He is one GORGEOUS boy! How cute! I bet you did have fun cleaning that one up. :)
Those pictures are priceless. Instead of getting mad or upset, I guess I should snap more photos. How can you get mad at a face like that?
I misspelled like 9 words in the last comment so I erased it and started over. That is what I get for typing in the dark. Okay, I am shocked at how much Beau looks like Jeremy. Happy belated birthday to you and of course to Payton. I miss you guys. Hope you are well. Beautiful photos! Beautiful family!
Love,
Kim Allgood
Post a Comment