I got together with some of my old high school friends, some that I haven't seen since we graduated 10 years ago, and some it's been a few years. We had a great time catching up on everyone's lives, chasing all the kids we've had and are still having, (holy cow there's lots of them) and reminiscing a little about the good old days.
Girls you can take these pictures for your blogs if you want (I'm sure you don't want all the one's with me but if your in it, feel free). They're not full res. so they're not printable, if you're in the picture I'll be emailing the full res. file soon.

A few of the girls kiddies which of course we all had such cute kids!

Me and Amanda

Me and Lindsi
Me and Cami
Me and Sara

Jill, me and Michelle (sorry your eyes are closed Jill it's the only one we got)

The two little scroungers, my Beau and Sara's Addie kept eating anything and everything they could get their hands on.

Girls it was a lot of fun to see everyone, we better do it again sooner than later.

8 comments:
How Fun manda...I didn't have very many girlfriends in high school..they were all boys..I wish I did so I could do get togethers like this...
Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have made it. Next time for sure though.
Yes, I'm so glad you were able to come. Your babies are so adorable. We will have to do better with keeping in touch in the future. I miss good friends like you guys. I'm sad I live so far away.
That looks like so much fun! Now I want to have a little shin-dig with my old gal pals.
Wow! What a blast from the past! It looks like you guys had fun! I am sad we couldn't come, but we need to do it again soon! BTW, who knew we would all be such fertile mertle's....lol
you inspire me! You look so good in your photos!
This brings back so many wonderful memories of you and your friends gathering at our house. What a beautiful bunch of munchkins! Mama Bunderson
I had such a fun time. Thanks for the good chats, I can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment