Monday, March 17, 2008

Princesses, girls, & fun!

Last Friday night my mom, me, and Bailey, and my long time friends from High School, Susan and Stacey and their girls and their moms, all went to see Disney Princesses on Ice! I wasn't sure if Bailey would be old enough to enjoy it yet. That question was answered the second we sat down and Tinkerbell came out on the ice and Bailey yelled "Tinkerbewwell, Tinkerbewwell." She was hooked from, Tinkerbell, to Ariel, to "NO, NO, Bad witch" (Ursula), all the way through. She LOVED it, and I LOVED watching her.
I seriously got emotional at the beginning just seeing her so excited and so happy, it was an awesome proud, happy mom moment. My girl is the cutest thing ever, I love her so much, and it's so fun to be a kid again with her.

Mimi (my mom and the best Grandma ever), me and Bailey with her super excited face!
Tinkerbell came out between every scene and Bailey loves her. I only took my little canon powershot camera so the resolution and the pictures themselves are nothing exceptional. (I'm getting too spoiled and used to my nice camera)
The coloring book Bailey picked out of all the toys and souveniers. Thanks, MIMI!


This was Bailey's face most the way through the show, just staring in amazement.

She couldn't wait to color in her new book, luckily MIMI had a highlighter that worked great! And pink for that matter.
The GIRLS! Me, Susan, and Stacey, it's been way to long since we've had a picture of the three of us. I think since High School, pretty sad.
Us and our girls, the best one we could get, it was late and everyone was tired.
Bailey, me, Stacey, Aubrey, Sydney, Brooklyn (hiding her face) and Susan.

6 comments:

Candy said...

AMANDA!!! This is Candy from Frontline. How are you?! I came across your blog through Ashley. Your kids are adorable and I didn't know you did photography. I wish you lived close so you could take my kids pics. You look so pretty in all the pics, and I'm so excited to get back in touch with you. ( you better remember me!)

Ashley said...

Hey there! Wow...I've made the blog list. I feel so special now! :) Haha. Such cute pictures. We almost took Kylie that night too...too bad we didn't! :) Looks like you had a blast though! So much fun!

mylittlegems said...

I think you may have a little artist. That is really good coloring for a 2 year old! She is really cute!

Chanté said...

How fun! I can't wait for Brecken to get into things like that!

Holly said...

Looks like you had a fun night. I can't wait until I have a little princess to take to things like that.

jeri said...

Freak, I TOTALLY meant to take Darcy to that! And then we went to dumb Saint George instead. I'm way mad.

I'm glad you had a good time though! :)