Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My blue eyed boy is 6 MONTHS OLD!

I have been taking so many pictures of other people's kids and families in the fall leaves and finally decided it was time to take some of mine. Beau is 6 months old now and time has flown by. He is the happiest boy! He's sitting up now, rolling all around, and will probably be crawling before I know it. And........... HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Tammy Chenault said...

Oh, those are all super cute pictures!! What adorable kids you have. I can't believe how big Bailey is getting. Well, and Beau! I was still thinking of him as a newborn, but nope.

Amy Little said...

Amanda, your pictures are beautiful! Not to mention your kids! They are gorgeous (sp?) Can't wait to see more! And thanks for your compliments about mine. I'm blushing!