We had so much fun just relaxing, EATING, shopping, EATING, shopping, EATING, and relaxing. Being with two pregnant women who need to eat a little more often than most, made it so we ate a lot. And, yep, I ate every time they did even though I probably didn't need to. I decided we need to get a Cheesecake Factory in Utah, we ate there twice we liked it so much, and boy did we eat. For the record don't ever get there Strawberry shortcake dessert to yourself, it's definitely one to share or you'll go home sick, which I did and was stuffed.
They had these painted pigs all over the city, why, I'm not really sure, but we had to get a picture with one.


We also went down to Pike's Street, it's their public market. They have the most gorgeous bouquets of flowers for $5, $10 & $15. If I lived close to something like that I'd buy a new bouquet every week. They also had the best fresh fruits, veggies, and seafood, and tons of little handmade trinkets. There were quite a few people singing on the street. The guy playing the guitar was awesome. He was jammin' and had the best raspy, blues voice, I gave him a couple bucks and had to have my picture with him.






Beau was a little angel! He was super happy the whole time and took great naps in the stroller. He fit great in the bathroom sink for his bath, which he loved. He was a great travel partner.
It was such a great weekend with two of my closest friends, we reminisced a ton and made new memories. Thanks Stacey & Gloria, I had a blast, we'll have to do it again in between kids and pregnancies. (I guess we're at that stage in our life where we schedule trips around babies)


2 comments:
oh i'm sooo jealous. that looked so fun. and you look AmaZinG. HOly moly girl. you look smokin hoT! i love that shirt on you. COme to vegas anytime. i'd loooooove to hang out with you here. :)
you actually updated your blog! That makes me so happy! Looks and sounds like you had tonz of fun. Thats awesome that you girls still will leave your husbands and go out of town. and you do look way good. you are freakin hot.
Post a Comment